New in " Ruby Woo" ...

Sunday, November 25, 2012

                                                                                              CLICK TO SEE MORE



My b-day is just around the corner, and the gifts are arriving slowly. How nice is that? ;) You already saw the first one, the gorgeous green Zara necklace, which i got from my aunt, and today i wanted to share this special lipstick color with u. Ruby woo matte, by M.A.C came to me finally thanks to my beloved Olja who exactly knew what im craving for! Even we dont have any m.a.c store here in Serbia, she managed to find someone who will bring it from other country, so i gotta say thanks to Tanja, too! :)
Should I say how perfect it is? With the nicest scent ever, there is no fear that you will dye your teeth at all!
Now i`m off ...
Enjoy in the evening!


p.s. i will announce the Giveaway winner in the next post, soon as i clean double and spam comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.